Sometimes when watching Korean TV we come across some rather shocking commercials. Most of the time they are about the same kinds of things you would see on TV in the west. Such as fast-cash, vacuums, new coffee drinks, etc. The Korean style of advertising however is pretty unique. To be plain there is no end to their bathroom humor. I could go on to describe many strange commercials....but I think I will just let you experience one for yourself.
This commercial may start out as being kind of "cute" but just wait until you see some of those questionable dance moves! Korea LOVES this commercial and it has been expanded on many times over. It has been running since before we arrived in Korea. And I can imagine some of you asking..."what is the commercial for?" Well from that dancing and cute yellow dress you might think it's some new cleaning gadget or something for the home.....but no, it is for a "fast-cash" place where you can go and get cash before your next paycheck. Take a look and enjoy! :)
Oh Korea....
weird...i can see kyla doing something like this
ReplyDeleteha...ha....funny Ben :)
ReplyDeletemy friends and I at the American College Theater Festival this week got many evenings of entertainment out of this video...
ReplyDeleteglad you could get some laughs from it....did you show them the baby eating lotion?
ReplyDelete