Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hearing Voices

We were sitting in our living room this morning with our patio door open, enjoying the cool Fall air. Suddenly out of nowhere we hear this woman's voice sounding like it's coming from the clouds. I went outside to look and saw nothing.
Frequently we'll have trucks drive by with a giant loudspeaker announcing the latest sales at their particular store....it usually sounds more like a warning of impending doom rather than a sales pitch.
I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary so I just went back inside. About 5 minutes later I hear it again. So I go outside and look around and still nothing, but this time I listened to the voice. It said something along the lines of..."Please come to our store. We have Air Conditioners on sale as well as pianos. Come and see our big sale!" What strange words to be coming from the clouds.....

4 comments:

  1. ...here i am Lord, send me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm at mom's and I just read that and said "Mom... did you write on Kyla's blog?" And she gave me a very funny guilty look. She said "But it was anonymous.... she guessed too :( "

    (Jess)

    ReplyDelete