Sometimes our students wear shirts that have hilarious sayings on them. Often they are names of universities or cities in the States, but when asked the student has no idea what their shirt says or means. One of my most shy and timid teenage girls has a shirt that says "Looking for Loving"...I can't help but smile. Another students shirt screams English swear words...and yet the student is so sweet in class....she really has no idea what her shirt says. A boy student of mine wore a shirt to class the other day that was bright yellow....in the middle of the shirt it had two big cartoon eyes and underneath the phrase...."popduck".....what is that supposed to mean??
One of my favorites though I saw today, it was a Mickey Mouse shirt that said "Mickey Mouse....the friend who is eternal." How creepy is that? :)

I still have mine from Korea that says "Boston, Massachubatts"
ReplyDelete