As soon as I got to school today, my students informed me that today is "Lie Day." Then they went around school telling me (and each other) things like "Teacher, you're so pretty......IT'S A LIE!"...thanks kids :)Instead of playing jokes on me they would just tell me lies and then shout the same thing....it's a lie! The best part of today though, was during a game we played in my last class.
The game goes like this. A student stands with their back to the board and I write a word on the board and his classmates have to describe this word to them until the student guesses it. Today I wrote the word "Hollywood" up on the board and it was my student Sam's turn. The other students proceeded to tell Sam that (Hollywood) is a place in California, where there are movie stars and Christina Aguilera. Sam thought for a minute and then shouted "ENGLAND!"
No comments:
Post a Comment