Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jordan's Birthday

Jordan celebrated his 29th birthday on Saturday. The day started with a beautiful snowfall. Then Jordan opened his presents and got pancakes and bacon in bed. We then went to see a show called "Nanta". It's a live comedic rhythm show.

The story goes like this; three chefs must prepare food for 6 weddings in only 1 hour. They amuse the audience with lots of humor and an incredible display of rhythmic beats using kitchen utensils. Jordan wanted to sit close, so we sat in the front row and I unfortunately got called on stage at one point to try to pull a guy out of a garbage can, who had amusingly got himself stuck. :) It was quite hilarious.

We then went to a Brazilian Steakhouse with some friends, which was incredible! We were pleasantly surprised by how authentic it seemed to be. We finally finished off the night with Starbucks and cupcakes and ice cream at our apartment.

What a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the Brazilians know how to cook meat. In fact before I return to the States next week I will probably go to a churrasco here in Brazil. Did you know that Portland also has a churrasco? Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! we will have to check out the place in portland sometime. I'm jealous that you get to eat it all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete