Friday, November 5, 2010

Sang Myeong

This week has been an interesting one. I have been teaching at a new school in the morning and my usual school in the afternoon. I've logged a total of 45 teaching hours. Needless to say...it's good to finally reach the weekend :). As busy as I've been it has been a blessing in more ways than one.

The school is a private English immersion school, complete with uniforms, a swimming pool and all the fixings of a prestigious private school. It's been an exciting change from our school. I taught the 5th grade classes conversational English.

Not only have I been able to earn some extra cash but I've also found some fresh perspective. Even though I've been teaching more, I've found myself being more prepared and being more creative in my teaching at our usual school. It's so easy to slip into a mundane routine, even when teaching a variety of classes, so it was nice to experience a totally new environment.

2 comments: